We are a non-profit organization serving all Oregonians, with a focus on prosperity for low and middle-income residents, small businesses, and immigrants/refugees through the development of social, economic and housing systems.
Specifically, our mission entails:
- Providing ladders for climbing from poverty into prosperity;
- Improving health outcomes;
- Integrating with and creating synergies for existing faith-based organizations and social family service programs;
- Creating and sustaining public-private partnerships;
- Expanding the supply of affordable housing; and,
- Encouraging and assisting commercial development.
We are blessed with wonderful Supporters and Partners and a great Leadership Team. Check them out!